Everyone’s gotta have one of these scary coconuts. The Gorilla Carved Coconut Head is carved into a real coconut.
* Includes bamboo hangar so you can display at your next beach party or tiki bar celebration
This adorable coconut family with 2 kids is priceless. From small bamboo hats to wire frame glasses on mom, the Mom and Kids Coconut Figurine coconut is a favorite pick.
* Can be used as a piggy bank to save for all those margaritas and fishing trips in the conch
This coconut carved into a pirate is a beauty. The Pirate Carved Coconut Head comes with bright colored cloth hat, patch over eye, and even an erring in his ear.
* Can be hung or may sit on any surface
* A must for anyone who collects conch or pirate items
A real coconut carved into a the shape of a bright green and red gator. The Gator Carved Coconut also functions as a bank which can be used to save change for a trip to the Conch Republic (Florida Keys).
* Makes a great gift for any University of Florida fan!